Do I have to travel to Cambridge to give the blood sample?
No, we write to your family doctor and ask if a blood sample can be taken at the surgery. If your doctor cannot do it we can usually make other arrangements. Once we have heard from your GP we will send you a pack containing everything you need to complete the study:
- A letter explaining what you need to do.
- An information sheet for you to read with more details about the study.
- Our contact details – phone numbers etc in case you have any questions.
- Everything needed to take the blood sample. This will be in a stamped addressed jiffy bag that you take this to the surgery with you when you have made an appointment.
- The questionnaire and a FREEPOST envelope for you to return it to us.